Pulp Sales Coordinator Vernon 122964
Our values are what unite our team, and they remain an essential factor in our ability to succeed. We aim to be the best-performing wood products, pulp, and paper company in North America. We are currently recruiting for a full time Pulp Sales Coordinator.
As the successful candidate, you will have the chance to further broaden your experience and knowledge within the mill team responsible for sales, customer service, and transportation of our product.
More specifically you will:
- Work closely with both internal and external partners to ensure timely/accurate pulp shipments
- Validate sales data for invoice entry, freight processing, inventory control and related customer support services
- Process, review and reconcile freight invoices
- Prepare and distribute customer documentation as required
- Identify and investigate inventory/freight discrepancies
- Prepare monthly reporting packages to various internal and external users
- Provide support and flow to work coverage to the mill sales and logistics team
You are a confident communicator with an accounting background and/or understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures.
In addition you must have:
- Strong ability to apply attention to detail
- Proven team work skills with strong ability to work across the organization
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience with sales shipping and inventory management and logistics would be an asset
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
keywords: manager, office manager, sales manager, sales supervisor, sales coordinators, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, account rep, account representative, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Office Admin, Office Administrator, Data Entry, Office Coordinator, Office Co-ordinator, British Columbia, BC, Armstrong, Enderby, Coldstream, Lumby, Oyama, Winfield, Salmon Arm, Kelowna, Peachland, Summerland, Merritt, Chase, Kamloops
We’re not just a fiber company. We’re a company of fiber. At Domtar you can expect more than just a job. North America’s largest integrated manufacturer and marketer of uncoated freesheet paper, and among its “greenest”, Domtar offers opportunities on which you can truly build a career.
This mill is located in Kamloops, British Columbia. Close to 85,000 people resides in this beautiful community. The City called “Tournament Capital of Canada” is vibrant & growing fast, offers an extensive variety of services, businesses, leisure facilities and outdoor activities.
SIMILAR ADMIN JOBS
- Administrator Vernon 149588
- Senior Clinical Coordinator / Reports Reviewer / Medical Editor Toronto 148571
- Senior Clinical Coordinator / Reports Reviewer / Medical Editor Newmarket 148572
- Senior Clinical Coordinator / Reports Reviewer / Medical Editor Vaughan 148559
- Administrator Kamloops 149587